2005-11-13

Being A Little Sentimental

推到 Twitter!
推到 Plurk!

Haven't written a poem for such a long time already.
If I remember correctly, the last time that I wrote something like this is a Shakespearean Sonnet while in 11th grade, in Mr. Ryback's ill-famed english class.
This is what I've come up with while thinking about a girl...

Baby you're the one for me.
It still feels like a mystery,
The way that you set me free
From the troubles that I used to see.
If you can forever be with me,
There is no other place I wanted to be.

Baby my love for you is for real,
Do you know how strong I feel?
How can I find the courage to break through the seal
and tell you that I will
Love you and love you
Until time freezes still.

May be it's because that I have a crush on the girl, I've been a little bit on the sentimental side recently.
Although I know that it's next to impossible for anything to happen between her and me, but just can't help but imagining.... Well, I guess only time can help....

0 comments:

張貼留言